Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Getting In Shape

I started running last week,,, and it really feels good to the body and soul!
I am using the podcast program of "From Couch Potato to 5kilometer Runner"
It's really so easy to follow!

I still use my old rubber shoes, although I am expecting a new one from a friend who is now in the US of A...
She was a friend from my high school days,,, and I am so happy and thankful to her for the running shoes!

I also want to try Pilates, found this simple four pilates moves that will help tone my muscles.
You see, I already lost almost ten kilos of twenty-two pounds since I started my diet last November 2010.
So, just imagine how my arms looks and feels like now???
Right,,, flabby!!!

That is why I have to tone my body now.
It is not just the arms, but also the abdomen and legs....
The cellulite have lessened, but nevertheless they are still there!

No comments: