Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Storm Glenda

This is not like any other storm,
It's because me and bunso is starting a new life in our new home
It's now 6:58am, the wind and rain started at 3am... Almost 4 hours?!
Wow,,,
The wind is still blowing hard,
Not so much rain, but the wind is really gusty
My eldest daughter had to work at the hospital, i txted her not to go out of the house but she did
Anyways, she's okay safe at work.

When i woke up at 3 this morning i was really feeling afraid or not really afraid but anxious?
I prayed the rosary and started to go uo and down the house checking if something needs to be done,,,,
I woke up bunso around 5am, told her to just sleep here downstairs so i won't be going up and down checking on her
She's still asleep

I've been texting my boys at home, well my previous home...
But they are not texting back

Maricar and i have been exchanging texts since 4am,
She sent me the text announcing that there is no work for us today.

My friend and bunso painted our first floor all white last Saturday
And it looks so neat now!
Next time we'll paint the upstairs too so we'll feel more at home

The bamboo fence is holding on quite well thru the storm.
The steel matting wavered because of the plywood that is being thrown around by the strong wind

I am praying that the storm will soon end,
Still feel uncomfortable hearing the sound of the nasty wind...

Oh, and we have our refrigerator delivered last night!
A six month old single door, 6 cubic feet Panasonic...
Will turn it on tonight,

I had a really bad feeling this morning when i smelled something burning,
My heart started to pump really fast with the threat of a fire
When I saw flame colored silhouette at our neighbors' concrete blocks and plastic roof i called out to her and asked if everything was okay,
She said yes, that she was just cooking!
Whew!  I felt really relieved upon hearing that...

I have so much to be thankful for in my life right now
I know i still have a long way to go,
But, for once,  i feel i am on the right track.

Thank God for all the blessings and guidance... 


Posted via Blogaway Pro

No comments: