Thursday, February 2, 2012

I want

Someone sent me this message:


I want to see you glow

from head to toe
watch you laugh so hard
because I said a joke



I want to love you
like nobody has
think about the future with me
and forget about the past



I want to ease your soul
and open up your mind
give you a spin on life
and make everything fine



I want to look into your eyes
and feel your heart
give you everything you need
I won't stop, once I start



I want to hold you tight
and brush the hair from your face
Whisper, "I love you" in your ear
and feel your heart start to race




I want to give you a piece of me
that nobody else has
I'll wipe away the tears
after I said words, I could never take back



I want everything with you baby
and this is our chance
So lets stay close
hand in hand


So lovely....

No comments: