Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sunday Rest

It's a Sunday and my Day Off!!
Good thing hubby is at work so it's really a Day Off....

Watched a movie on our reliable DVD player The Red Riding Hood ,
I bought the DVD weeks before but just got the time and desire to watch it.
It didn't fail my expectation though, it was a well made movie.
Although not inspiring, since as what Wikipedia said that it is an "American Horror Movie".
For a weekend like this, a Mom like me wanting to relax... It was worth it.

Of course after the movie, I am back to clicking on PTC sites and surfing Facebook.
So happy that my Doublerbux is now working!!!!
And I already have US$6.53 in my account! Just after two days from joining!
I am really enjoying this!

Aside from Doublerbux I also am earning in JSS Tripler,
It is a money generating machine that gives you a 2% income from your investment.
Initial investment is only $10.00.
This is the cost of each position that you will have that will give you the 2% income daily.
Personally, I invested in 10 positions. That is $100.00.
After just a few days I now have 11 positions, I opted to invest the $10 earning for another position so that my earnings would increase.

I know that these kinds of money making sites won't last that long,
So I made a simple study (in excel format) on how to maximize my investment here.
My upline Javi is very helpful and supportive on this,
I am glad that she is also a Filipina as we could understand each other better.
She also introduced me to some other PTC paying sites.
Funny and Lucky me that I learned about JSS Tripler only from a PTC site,
And a coincidence that my upline is a Filipina too!

Have to attend a meeting with the Homeowner's Association,
A lot of changes is on it's way since the newly elected officials will be taking over.
Or have taken over? Well, I will find out later....

If you want to share my life in my journey of earning online,,,
Please visit my other blog on Let Us Talk About Money !!!

Have an ABUNDANT LIFE!

No comments: