Friday, April 1, 2011

Soooo LONG AGO!

I wanted to share with you a lot of things, but I can't seem to find the right words to say the things I want to say.

So many things happened and is still happening and I know will happen.

Strength, belief, hope, prayers... to keep me going.

I can't say that everyday is a good day, although I do my best to feel good always.
To stay positive and live a happy life.

Negative people around makes my day bad,,, but I can't totally get them out of my life.
I just have to live with them and show them the good side of being positive.
But why is it that negative attitudes have a greater pull on me?
I get to feel really down whenever I encounter these kind of people.

Well,,, what can I say...
I am happy right now, for a lot of reasons...

I am thinner,
My children are okay (or so, I think),
My household is doing fine,
My work is not so okay, but even with a lot of work I am still enjoying my work,
My lovelife is okay,
My friends are okay,
My relatives are okay, (my Tita Perla visited me last weekend here at home with my cousin)

So generally, I think I am okay!

No comments: