As in really crush me HARD!
Well,,, I always come out as winner in the end.
And I am hoping this time will be more than just a winner.
If things will not work out good, I might not be able to send my two college boys to school this coming semester. So sad because I really don't have any other options.
I am waiting for a deal to close, but it seems so hard to close.
I will just go with the flow....
Waiting for God's hand to work, as I think I have done my part.
(Well, a little more back-up from me as needed)
Hoping and praying that all things will fall into place.
And that I will not have to tell my two boys that I will not be able to send them to school anymore.....