Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trying To Change My Financial Life

I am at a point in my life where I am doing my best to turn my financial life around.
I have always been on a yo-yo financial status.
When I read T. Harv Eker's book "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" I realized a lot of things.
And I mean a LOT!
I recommend you to read this book.

I am trying to apply what I learned from this book into my life.
It is not easy, but well, life is a learning process.

Also his other book "Speedwealth" is such an inspiration.
I am also going into the lessons I learned from this book.
Especially joining a networking company to give me passive income in the future.

I will write of my progress in my financial life.
And I will write here a more detailed steps that I am trying to take to reach my dreams.

No comments: