Friday, July 3, 2015

Night Cap

Yes, like now it's 2:34am. Actually I woke up at 1:30am not feeling very well. Went to the toilet, drank antacid and have been Facebooking to find sleep again when I saw this post.
Those first few months were one of the hardest time of my life.
But I don't regret anything, I don't regret my decision.
I would have stayed, same old routine, same old status. Me, no money... A LOT of payables
At least now I am slowly moving back to financial freedom,
I know, maybe a year or two then I'll be finally be able to declare that I am FINANCIALLY FREE!!!

It takes a lot of courage,
When you wake up at night and miss the times when your family are still together, so sad... And yet, choices have to be made.
We cannot get stuck in the rut for too long, or you will definitely lose your identity 😢

Life goes on, and a happier and more God filled this time.
God bless us!
Happy, I Am!




Maya Layug

No comments: