Sunday, May 31, 2015

Not so Great Day

May 25, 2015
I don't know but I don't feel the energy I need for today. I cancelled my Skype interview with 51Talk, told them that my son is sick (which is actually true). I just don't know why I am feeling low.
I'm at the office right now, doing office work. I know I have a lot of things to finish here at the office. Maybe I feel burned out, maybe I just need a break, or maybe I really need to resign?
I have a bit many things on my mind right now.
Leanne needs money for her application to UK,
So I have to make a bank loan,
A friend is selling her food cart business which I sooo want to have.
Well, I don't have the money yet to pay for it but I believe if it's meant to be mine, then I'll be able to produce the money.
I received a text from Masaito asking me to report tomorrow at the Makati office for the ATM and to submit the other requirements.
Well, a lot of things happening is much more better than NOTHING...
Thank you Papa God for all the blessings!
Please send me the Holy Spirit for guidance...



Maya Layug

No comments: