Friday, July 8, 2011

Giving Up

Sometimes, like today, I feel like giving up.
A lot of negative thoughts since this morning....

I went to the office but had to go home at noon,
Dropped by the Adoration Chapel of the Our Lady of the Abandoned Church.
And yet, after pouring out my tears and heavy load, still I don't feel the drive to be positive.

Maybe tomorrow will bring something good...

Life is so challenging, and sometimes the challenge is just too much for me.
I try my best to stay hopeful, knowing that all will be well in God's time.
But everything just goes back to the same problem over and over again.

Change?
How?
When? Now?

What do I need? Courage? Hope?

Something to hold on to...

2 comments:

Mrs. Sea said...

Hi. I would like to share to you one of my most recent post. Hope to be able to inspire you to continue and hold on.

http://www.bibsnlids.com/2011/07/fulfillment-and-joy.html

Maya Layug said...

J-mie, thank you so much for sharing with me your thoughts! God bless you always!