Saturday, June 25, 2011

Situations that Would Make Me Feel Like LEVITATING


~This is my OFFICIAL ENTRY to LEVY'S Contest~


This post is so long in the making.
I am not able to decide what will make me Levitate,,,,

That is why it took me so long to post this.

Well, at this point the one thing that will make me really LEVITATE
is when I reach the point of Financial Freedom!!!!


This is the one thing that I have always been dreaming of.
For me, financial freedom is not being totally out of debt. 
But, being able to live the life that you want without really breaking your back in working your ass off everyday.

At this point I am not even at the point of "making both ends meet",
My husband and I started our married life at a very young age and both undergraduates.
When we finally made a little headway, our children are already in college and are now most in need of financial assistance.
You know how much it costs to send children to college.

So, finally breaking free and eventually becoming Financially Free would really make me LEVITATE!!!


No comments: